Off Road applications in Australian conditions are among the most arduous in the world, and require drivelines built to last where heat, load capacity and high performance are the norm.
With products that enhance the performance of a host of 4x4 models, the Dana Performance range includes products that include complete front and rear axle assemblies, drive shafts and gear sets, right down to the world’s best universal joints from Dana Spicer.
Dana has earned an enviable reputation for premium driveline components from more than a century of supply to manufacturing - stretching from heavy duty on-highway trucks and some of the world’s largest off-highway vehicles, to passenger cars from every country – a reputation you can trust for your 4x4.READ MORE
In the commercial world, avoiding downtime from mechanical failure is a must – Dana aftermarket solutions are designed and tested to outperform standard equipment to keep your business running.
Products for commercial applications include solutions for complete axles and driveshafts for heavy and light vehicles as well as components for agriculture and high volume machinery.
Dana support from a one-off driveshaft built to your specification, to assemblies and components to enhance current production vehicle performance.READ MORE
- Increased track width from 1460mm to 1555mm
- Built on significantly stronger Dana 60 axle
- Increased GVM
- Designed to be used with Ultimate Dana 60 LandCruiser 70 axle
- Spicer 1350 performance driveshaft
- Higher torque rating
- Manufactured to Dana OE specifications
- Stronger tubes and brackets
- Spicer nickel chromoly axle shafts
- High-strength Nodulae iron performance diff cover
- Diff with E locker option